eSun ePA-12 CF Carbon Fibre Reinforced Nylon 3D Print Filament 1kg 1.75mm
The ePA12-CF (Nylon Carbon Fiber) 3D print filament is a material jointly developed by eSUN and LUVOCOM. Thanks to the low moisture sensitivity of PA12, this product features outstanding mechanical and thermal properties even after exposure to humid environments. This material offers an excellent combination of performance and printability.
- Low water absorption rate, the lowest water absorption rate among eSUN nylon series products
- High strength, high rigidity
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High temperature resistance
- High dimensional stability
- Excellent printability, good interlayer adhesion, no warping
- Conductive and antistatic
Carbon Fibre reinforced filaments are abrasive materials. Therefore, a hardened nozzle is recommended to be used with this filament.