eSUN ABS+ 3D Filament 1.75mm 1kg
The eSun ABS+ 3D Filament is an optimised ABS filament to print with significantly less warping than other regular ABS filaments.
Please note that this filament may come in cardboard spools. Download this AMS adaptor HERE to use the filaments in Bambu Lab's AMS system.
- We are the only official distributor of eSUN in Australia
- Fast shipping. Fast shipping to all capital cities. Check Now
- Complimentary free standard shipping for all orders over $149
- Earn points and save up to 10% with our Rewards Program. Learn More
- 30 days credit term for government and education customers. Learm More
eSUN filaments are high-quality professional grade filaments and are compatible with all FDM printers such as Makerbot, Reprap, UP, Afinia, Flash Forge and all FDM 3D Printers.
The all new ABS+ filament has the following features:
1. Optimised to print with significantly less warping
2. With good melt mobility and smooth printing.
3. With high toughness, hardness and rigidity, and good scratch resistance.
4. With good heat resistance and oil resistance.
This optimised ABS+ is designed to print with significantly less shrinkage. But unlike other original ABS filaments, it cannot be polished by using Acetone. If you need to use Acetone to smooth the surface of your print, we would recommend you try our original ABS filament. Check Here