eSUN PLA Luminous Glow-In-Dark 3D Print Filament 1.75mm & 2.85mm 1kg
Why buy filaments from Cubic Technology?
- We are the only official distributor of eSUN in Australia
- Fast shipping. Fast shipping to all capital cities. Check Now
- Complimentary free standard shipping for all orders over $149
- Earn points and save up to 10% with our Rewards Program. Learn More
- 30 days credit term for government and education customers. Learn More
eSUN filaments are high-quality professional-grade filaments and are compatible with all FDM printers such as Makerbot, Reprap, UP, Afinia, Flash Forge, and all FDM 3D Printers.
PLA(Polylactic acid, Polylactic acid, or polylactide) is a biodegradable thermoplastic aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips, or starch, or sugarcane. PLA is non-harmful, non-toxic, biodegradable, and environment-friendly.
Extrusion Temperature Range: 190℃ to 220℃.
Why you should choose eSun brand?
- eSun filament has very good temperature stability. This is very important in order to print out a smoother, prettier product.
- eSun uses only pure, new raw materials. No recycled materials are used.
- eSun leads the filament industry on innovation. eSun is the source of PVA filament, PETG filament, Cleaning filaments
- eSun filament is SGS certified.
- eSun filament products are clean, dry, with high-quality spool and neatly packaged.
- eSun filament generally gets ± 0.03mm accuracy.