eSUN PETG 3D Filament 1.75mm 1kg
The eSun PETG 3D Filament combines the benefits of ABS and PLA filaments. It is an easy-to-print material with high toughness and heat resistance. PETG filament also offers good layer adhesion and flexibility.
Please note that this filament may come in cardboard spools. Download this AMS adaptor HERE to use the filaments in Bambu Lab's AMS system.
Why buy filaments from Cubic Technology?
- We are the only official distributor of eSUN in Australia
- Fast shipping. Fast shipping to all capital cities. Check Now
- Complimentary free standard shipping for all orders over $149
- Earn points and save up to 10% with our Rewards Program. Learn More
- 30 days credit term for government and education customers. Learn More
Advantages of eSUN 3D Filaments
- Consistently high quality
- Made from great, high-performance materials
- Ready to print on any open source desktop or industrial printer
- Deliver exceptional performance
eSUN PETG Filaments
- Combines the benefits of ABS (stronger, temperature resistant, more durable) and PLA (easy to print) in one material.
- High mechanical strength and excellent flexibility
- Excellent layer adhesion.
- Less warping and shrinkage.
- 100% recyclable.
- Print temperature: 240~255℃
- Bed temperature: 80~90℃
- Printing speed: 30~60mm/s
- Moving speed: 30~60mm/s