Spidermaker Matte Finish PLA 3D Print Filament 1.75mm 700g
The Spidermaker Matte Finish PLA 3D Print Filament is a PLA filament that prints with totally different surface finishes than any other PLA filament on the market. It takes 3D printing to the next level of aesthetics and quality with great looking matte texture and gorgeous colours.
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE - High-quality matte SpiderMaker PLA filament with no glossy plastic look.
- INCREDIBLE TOUGHNESS - Not brittle and with great tensile strength, SpiderMaker filament fibre suffers from less breakage for great printing performance compared to common PLA filament.
- LOW STRINGING - Easy to print with less stringing. SpiderMaker PLA matte series saves you time on post-processing.
- EASILY REMOVABLE SUPPORTS - Supports made with this filament are fast and easy to remove, with minimal surfacing needed after removal.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS - SpiderMaker filament can be used for a broad range of 3D printing applications.
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 700g
- Printing temperature: 210~230℃
- Printing speed: 10-60mm/s
- Material: matter PLA